1. Information We Collect:
When you log in using Facebook Login, we may collect the following information from your Facebook account:
- Your public profile information (e.g., name, profile picture, age range, gender).
- Your email address (with your permission).
- Any other information you have chosen to make public on your Facebook account.
2. How We Use Your Information:
We use the information collected through Facebook Login for the following purposes:
- User Authentication: To create and manage your account on our platform.
- Personalization: To tailor your experience on our platform based on your public profile information.
- Communication: To send you important updates, notifications, and relevant information about our platform.
- Analytics: To analyze usage patterns, improve our services, and enhance the user experience.
- Social Sharing: To enable you to share content from our platform to your Facebook account if you choose to do so.
- Marketing: To provide you with information about our products, services, promotions, and events, as permitted by applicable laws and regulations.
3. How We Share Your Information:
We may share the information collected through Facebook Login in the following ways:
- Service Providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers who assist us in operating our platform and providing services to you.
- Business Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your information may be transferred as part of that transaction.
- With Your Consent: We may share your information with third parties if you give us your consent to do so.
4. Your Choices:
- You can control the information you provide to us by adjusting your Facebook privacy settings.
- You can choose not to share certain information from your Facebook account with our platform. However, this may limit your access to certain features.
- You can opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us by following the instructions provided in the communication.
We take reasonable measures to protect the information collected through Facebook Login. However, no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is completely secure. We cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
7. Contact Us: